The summertime brings out some of the best recipes for drinks, especially for coconut cocktails! There’s just something about sitting back in the warm weather with a coconut drink that makes you feel like you’re on vacation in the Caribbean even if you’re just sitting in your backyard. That is why Coconut Stock in Miami, FL, has come up with the top five coconut recipes that you have to try before the summer is over! Keep reading to find your new drink obsession!
Custom Coconut Cocktails For The Summer
The sun and warm weather are officially here for the summer, which means you’ll be hitting the beach, having a cookout, or doing other outdoor activities and you may soon realize you’re getting dehydrated faster! That is why you need to think about expanding and exploring a new coconut drink to help feel refreshed. Whether you prefer a cocktail or a virgin drink, there is bound to be a recipe for you!
- Strawberry Coconut Water Lemonade: ½ cup of water, ½ cup of sugar, ¾ cup fresh-squeezed lemon juice (which is about four lemons), 1 pound of strawberries, 2 cups of coconut water. If you want your drink to have a little fizz try adding some sparkling water and if you want it to have a little something extra, try adding a splash of your favorite vodka!
- Coconut Peach Frost: 1 ¼ ounce of coconut water, 1 ¼ ounce of white cranberry peach juice, 1 ¼ ounce of vodka, ⅜ ounce of vanilla syrup, and a handful of ice. Shake it all together and pour in your favorite glass!
- Coco No Loco: 50 mL of your favorite white rum, coconut water, 2 lime wedges, and a piece of mint. All you need for this refreshing drink is to fill a tall glass with ice and coconut water if you prefer a virgin cocktail than just squeeze the lemon in and add mint, but if you want the alcoholic version add the rum into the water then put the mint and lime!
- Coconut Lime Cilantro Cooler: ¼ cup of coconut water, ⅓ cup of sparkling water/ginger ale/club soda, 2 tablespoons of fresh lime juice, 2 tablespoons of rum (if you’d like!), and 1 teaspoon of chopped cilantro!
- Coconut Mojito: The Mojito is definitely the drink of the summer, but this new twist has completely changed the game! One bunch of mint leaves, 2 cups of coconut water, 5 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lime juice, 100 ml of white rum (optional), 3 tablespoons of sugar, and 2 cups of ice!
Contact Us For Custom Coconut Cocktails
Coconut Stock Corporation was founded in 2014. Our coconuts are imported from Thailand, which means they don’t only make a great coconut drink, but they have an amazing appearance making them perfect for customization. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and making sure that our clients are happy with their end result and advertisement. Call or visit us today to find out how we can help you!